I have a whole bunch of sunset shots taken from my bedroom window, but I'm just going to show you 3 for now. As my room faces the west and overlooks the Lower Peirce Reservoir, I get an excellent view and of course a good photography opportunity.

f/11, 1/160 @ ISO 100, 250mm, edited in Photoshop CS2.


I don't have the EXIF info for the other pictures because apparently Fireworks removes it after I resize and save my photos. Next time when I get my laptop, I'm not going to install Fireworks.
My mother went for a morning walk at the park this morning and she told me that the lotuses in the pond were in full bloom and that it was a photography opportunity too good to miss. I already have some composition ideas. I plan to go there in the evening, when the lighting is the best (another time is dawn, but I can never get up so early), and at night.
A.net is taking a very long time to screen my photos. It has been almost a week since I submitted them and there are still over 2000 photos in front of mine. Last time I used to get my
rejection emails within a week. I'm kind of anxious because I want to upload my airshow photos before the site gets filled with other people's airshow photos of the same aircraft from the same angle.
Labels: 18-55, 55-250, sunsets