I withdrew the G450 picture from the queue after discovering some jaggies (I HATE YOU JAGGIES!!!!) and left the A332F in the queue. Since 9.30pm it had been 'in screening' and for 2 hours I swore my blood pressure rose by a fair bit. Then a few minutes ago, I received the acceptance email!!!
On a side note, I recently found out that 'foxy' means 'sexually attractive' (for a girl). Well, all I can say is that it wasn't my idea (it's yours, Xu Xue Kun!!), and despite what my A.net profile may say, I'm indeed a girl (I can't change my profile gender, dammit!). And besides, I don't mind being foxy! Haha!
I'm just a regular 17 year old who created this blog out of boredom. My primary interests are aviation and landscape photography, though I enjoy doing the occasional 'wildlife' photography at the zoo or the birdpark.
Thanks for visiting!