Having abandoned my old flickr account I think it was last year, I'm back with a new one! This time, I only upload what I think are the best, so you'll see that there are not many photos in my photostream.
I know what you're thinking now. Why the hell upload to flickr when I already have this blog, a Photobucket and also regularly upload to Facebook? Well, let me tell you that Facebook is for the everyday shots that I'll never upload here, Photobucket is for the slightly better ones that I'll showcase on this blog, while flickr is for the very few that I actually like. So although I took hundreds of photos during my trips to the bird park and the zoo, there're only a couple that are uploaded to flickr, and I plan to keep it that way.
And another thing. I just had my 15th photo - woohoo!! - accepted on A.net! I know, it's irritating of me to post something every time I have a shot accepted but the feeling's just awesome! You have to experience it to understand it!
I'm just a regular 17 year old who created this blog out of boredom. My primary interests are aviation and landscape photography, though I enjoy doing the occasional 'wildlife' photography at the zoo or the birdpark.
Thanks for visiting!